When applying, please send a letter of interest and resume to Careers@white-oak.org with the job you are applying for in the subject line.
All documents are required to be attachments in pdf or Word format.
Only electronic email submissions will be accepted. No phone calls, please. Submissions through third-party websites will not be accepted. Submissions with links to other sites, including Dropbox, will not be accepted.
Saving endangered wildlife and habitats through sustainable conservation breeding, education and responsible land stewardship.
Why work at White Oak?
- Opportunity to work in a beautiful, one-of-a-kind place
- Access to White Oak amenities
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Three health plan options to meet you and your family’s needs
- Affordable dental and vision coverage
- 100% company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company matching contribution that is all yours on your first day of employment